Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 93% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,219 (CHF 6,145) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)