Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,869 (CHF 5,216) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (38 minutes ago)