Cost of living in Vadodara, India vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 685 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01235 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €980 (₨79,351) in Vadodara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)