Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 663 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,320 (₨105,859) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)