Cost of living comparison between Utsunomiya, Japan and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00882 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,960 (¥335,710) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)