Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00772 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,320 (¥429,791) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)