Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,871 ($3,383) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)