Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.816 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,673 ($3,277) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)