Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03865 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,003 (51,835 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)