Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03885 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,935 (49,790 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (34 minutes ago)