Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06119 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,834 (ARS $46,312) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)