Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14711 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,549 (10,530TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)