Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04593 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,592 (Mex$ 34,665) in Uruapan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)