Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01885 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,591 (Php137,442) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)