Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01671 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,696 (Php161,325) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)