Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09543 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,605 (37,774 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)