Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09632 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,385 (35,142 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)