Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 360 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09658 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,270 (33,858 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)