Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10201 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,868 (37,920 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)