Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10536 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,146 (29,857 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)