Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10495 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,320 (31,637 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)