Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09796 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,773 (38,519 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)