Cost of living comparison between Umeå, Sweden and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10187 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,675 (36,080 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)