Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10536 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,068 (29,115 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (40 minutes ago)