Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09756 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,491 (25,536 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)