Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09689 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,948 (30,425 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)