Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,287 (₩4,117,087) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (33 minutes ago)