Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,282 (₩4,086,113) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)