Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,481 (₩4,503,806) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (about 1 hour ago)