Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,961 in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)