Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,856 in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kazan' costs руб 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)