Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01429 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,826 (₨127,766) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)