Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01364 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,204 (руб 161,629) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)