Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 310 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,731 (5,112,039 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wenzhou costs 16元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leipzig costs €439 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Isfahan costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)