Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 298 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,308 (3,869,780 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)