Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 531 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,013 (5,323,293 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)