Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,578 (₩3,411,336) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)