Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,591 (₩3,457,601) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)