Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02642 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,217 (83,906 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)