Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01171 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 54% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,345 (₨114,838) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)