Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,619 (Rp 26,964,159) in Ubud.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)