Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02680 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,026 (75,612 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)