Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02635 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,789 (67,901 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$28,086 (about 1 hour ago)