Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23377 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 315 prices entered by 25 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,532 (R$ 6,554) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)