Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 489 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25802 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,437 (R$ 9,445) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kimberley costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)