Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 488 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24928 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,237 (R$ 8,973) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 3 hours ago)