Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21011 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 340 prices entered by 28 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,082 (R$ 9,911) in Uberlandia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)