Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,178 (R$ 7,467) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)