Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,782 (R$ 9,288) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)