Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,108 (R$ 7,888) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)