Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00777 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,123 (¥273,213) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)