Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00794 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,996 (¥251,322) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)