Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00768 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,047 (¥266,407) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 2 hours ago)