Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 209 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27433 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,272 (R$ 11,926) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)