Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 247 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27061 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,284 (R$ 8,441) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (40 minutes ago)