Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,648 (R$ 7,036) in Ubatuba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)