Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22849 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,098 (R$ 9,183) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)