Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,788 ($4,455) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)