Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 193 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,695 ($4,992) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (31 minutes ago)