Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,082 ($3,629) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)