Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,740 ($3,116) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)