Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 375 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.544 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,712 (3,147KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)