Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,350 (4,605KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (32 minutes ago)