Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,573 (3,081KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)