Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08583 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,154 (Bs 36,750) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)