Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09326 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,880 (Bs 41,598) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (30 minutes ago)