Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09294 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,832 (Bs 41,232) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)