Cost of living comparison between Turmero, Venezuela and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09208 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,574 (Bs 38,818) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)