Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01415 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 488% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €11,168 (789,371 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 300 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)