Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,586 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)