Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,335 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (37 minutes ago)