Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,836 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)