Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,440 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 26 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)