Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26991 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,044 (11,276 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)