Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23935 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,926 (12,225 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)