Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00253 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,765 (696,666 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)