Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 721 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,965 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)