Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,218 (COL$6,968,959) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)