Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,437 (COL$5,078,150) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)