Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,261 (COL$6,926,294) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)