Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 661 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34115 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 60% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,093 (3,205 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)