Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30571 EUR / TND
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 845 prices entered by 93 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 57% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,197 (3,915 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 2 hours ago)