Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 599 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33831 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 59% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,097 (3,243 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)