Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 654 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37099 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,649 (4,445 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)