Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,867 (COL$6,693,338) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)