Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,234 (COL$6,887,449) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (44 minutes ago)