Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,970 (COL$6,586,840) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)