Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,067 (COL$7,179,409) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)