Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,655 (COL$8,329,276) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)