Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,864 (COL$6,573,947) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (33 minutes ago)