Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,101 ($3,614) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)