Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,071 ($3,301) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (28 minutes ago)