Cost of living comparison between Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,818 ($4,155) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)