Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,137 ($3,851) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)