Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 662 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,004 ($3,529) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 2 hours ago)