Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,231 (¥286,745) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)