Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,682 (¥347,036) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (44 minutes ago)