Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00749 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,151 (¥420,676) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (about 2 hours ago)