Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00763 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,275 (¥429,062) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)