Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 86% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,199 (9,946,529 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,470 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)