Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 115% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,728 (10,689,422 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)