Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 134% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,854 (8,446,368 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)