Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24971 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,805 (S/. 7,229) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)