Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25999 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,669 (S/. 6,421) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)