Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27984 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,475 (S/. 8,843) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (39 minutes ago)