Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 325 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10745 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 76% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,402 (kr 40,970) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)