Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 249 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10448 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 71% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,307 (kr 50,797) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)