Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 297 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10541 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 72% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,650 (kr 44,116) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $864 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)