Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 257 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10485 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 72% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,979 (kr 47,487) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)