Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 358 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10719 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 72% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,341 (kr 49,826) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)