Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10424 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 77% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,147 (kr 49,373) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)