Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10497 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 79% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,647 (kr 44,269) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)