Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11139 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 93% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,827 (kr 43,332) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)