Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,404 (C$4,918) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (36 minutes ago)