Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,699 (C$2,587) in Trois-Rivières.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)