Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,183 in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (24 minutes ago)