Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,324 (4,998 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)