Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,133 (5,496,758 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)