Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,280 (3,908,693 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (about 2 hours ago)