Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,348 (4,022,051 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)