Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,873 (5,045,601 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (41 minutes ago)