Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,780 (4,520,897 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)