Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.865 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 11% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,310 (2,671 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (41 minutes ago)