Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,092 (2,339 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (14 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (40 minutes ago)