Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,702 (1,925 CUC) in Trinidad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (35 minutes ago)