Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12264 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,553 ($b12,663) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (about 2 hours ago)