Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12514 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,496 ($b11,957) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (29 minutes ago)