Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13615 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,344 ($b9,868) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (37 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)