Cost of living in Trieste, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 323 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,713 in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)